Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.844 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,990 (R$ 2,857) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)