Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.567 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,714 (R$ 2,387) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)