Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,347 (€740) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (29 minutes ago)