Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.370 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,674 (4,164TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)