Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.530 INR / TRY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,393 (4,284TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)