Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19636 INR / NGN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,042 (290,490 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 2 hours ago)