Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 INR / KES
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,755 (Shilling69,490) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)