Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / ALL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,206 (77,878 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)