Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨38,081 (Bs 39,097,448) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)