Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00224 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨37,360 (Bs 16,653,571) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)