Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨38,049 (Bs 134,983,509) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)