Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 INR / VES *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨42,697 (35,975 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)