Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.281 INR / ILS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,405 (3,237 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)