Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.344 INR / TJS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,647 (5,943 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)