Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.309 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,244 (Php39,923) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)