Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.837 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,639 (4,857 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)