Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.750 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,071 (5,123 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)