Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.451 INR / HRK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,160 (4,380 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)