Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.712 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,982 (元5,133) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (20 minutes ago)