Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.148 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,222 (元5,540) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)