Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02868 INR / TZS
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,506 (1,621,828 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)