Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 INR / ETB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,137 (22,353 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 2 hours ago)