Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.295 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 66% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,221 ($1,116) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)