Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 62% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,979 ($1,056) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)