Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,361 (₨ 78,751) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)