Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25100 INR / HUF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,903 (202,800 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)