Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04587 INR / MMK
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Gaya you would need to make just about ₨42,321 (922,636 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)