Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.597 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,656 (元5,063) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)