Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.189 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,915 (元5,194) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)