Cost of living in Datong, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.511 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 14% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,057 (5,333元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)