Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13877 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,998 (353,093 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)