Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.527 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,168 (4,386元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)