Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.147 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,005 (元5,125) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (37 minutes ago)