Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06401 INR / KRW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,156 (₩877,326) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)