Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 INR / VND
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,400 (14,509,650 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)