Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.167 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,724 (S/. 2,255) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)