Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.996 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,864 (S/. 2,394) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)