Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.091 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,227 (R$ 2,500) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)