Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.138 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,481 (R$ 2,951) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)