Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.330 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,476 ($806) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)