Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12096 INR / XOF
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 27% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,170 (513,967 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)