Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,483 (€705) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)