Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10610 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,558 (CH$504,803) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)