Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10505 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,269 (CH$545,138) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)