Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 INR / CLP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,246 (CH$576,561) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)