Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / DZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,767 (87,310 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)