Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43497 INR / LKR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,260 (110,951 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)