Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41025 INR / LKR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,357 (117,871 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)