Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,346 (€605) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)