Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,225 (€657) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)