Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.389 INR / BOB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,196 ($b5,559) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)