Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.431 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 33% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,676 (€671) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)