Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 34% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,193 (€800) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)