Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.129 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,047 (20,691 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)