Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,004 (23,859 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)