Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.330 INR / USD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,380 ($1,001) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $280 (about 3 hours ago)