Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.211 INR / NZD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,414 (NZ$1,428) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)