Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 INR / BDT
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,630 (Taka 62,306) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)