Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.984 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,083 (7,868 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)