Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.914 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,093 (S/. 3,112) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (21 minutes ago)