Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.996 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,391 (S/. 3,170) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (25 minutes ago)