Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.300 INR / PEN
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,276 (S/. 2,360) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)