Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,621 (元4,825) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maastricht costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)