Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia vs Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.074 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,981 (руб 43,735) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 3 hours ago)