Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.108 INR / RUB
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,329 (руб 39,089) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)