Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.192 INR / CAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,165 (C$1,131) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)