Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.493 INR / CAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,104 (C$1,117) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)