Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.244 INR / PHP
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,018 (Php36,196) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)