Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,942 (R$ 2,552) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)