Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,430 (R$ 2,656) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)