Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.905 INR / EUR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,007 (€751) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)