Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.017 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,961 (8,403 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)