Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,603 (6,959 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)