Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Gaya, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,978 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Gaya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Gaya (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,121 (R 11,473) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)